Messages Regarding COVID-19
- June 29, 2020, New Hours EFFECTIVE JULY 6, 2020
DRIVE THRU HOURS: MON. – FRI.: 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.; SAT: 8:30 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
LOBBY: TEMPORARILY CLOSED; APPOINTMENTS ARE AVAILABLE
- Note: During this crisis, you may now make more than 6 transactions from a savings or money market account per calendar month. We have temporarily removed all Reg. D limits.
- March 25, 2020, Member Update: Effective Thursday March 26, 2020 we will be temporarily modifying our hours of operation: Branch Lobby CLOSED until further notice; Drive-Up OPEN Monday through Friday 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.; CLOSED on Saturday’s until further notice. Read the full update.
- March 24, 2020, Member Update: As the COVID‐19 virus continues to impact us all, you may have questions and concerns regarding the safety and security of your money. We at Credit Union of the Berkshires understand! We are working hard to gather the latest information and share best practices, so we can meet the needs of every member in our community. Read the full update.
- March 23, 2020, Member Update: - New hours of operation: The Branch Lobby will remain TEMPORARILY CLOSED until further notice; The Drive-Up will be OPEN Monday through Friday 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.; The Drive-Up will be CLOSED temporarily on
Saturday’s until further notice. Read the full update.
- March 16, 2020, Important Update: - Effective Tuesday, March 17, the Credit Union of the Berkshire’s branch location will modify operations that will still allow us to serve you. Our location will use drive-up services only for a two-week period beginning Tuesday, March 17 through Saturday, March 28. Please note that ATM’s will be accessible for all balance inquires, transfers, and cash withdrawals. Read the full update.
- March13, 2020, A Message from Credit Union of the Berkshires Regarding COVID-19
744 Williams Street
Pittsfield, MA 01201
Toll Free 800.443.1314